Last Updated: 5/21/2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide our users with personalized content notification, we will need to collect a variety of information from a number of sources.
Information You Provide Us.
Personal Identifiable Information: We collect your name, email address, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you provide us on our Site. This information will be referred to as Personal Identifiable Information. All passwords are encrypted such that we will not be able to access your personal password at any time
Personal Viewing Information: We also collect information you provide about personal sensitivities, viewing preferences, traumatic experiences, and personal viewing ratings. This information will be referred to as “Personal Viewing Information”.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “Cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to improve our site and deliver personalized service to users. This includes using personal data to:
● Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services
● Identify items that you would like flagged in movies and other video content and then convey this information to you.
● Contact you, including for reasons of responding to comments, reviews, questions, and providing customer service.
● Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
● Link or combine user information with other personal information.
● Analyze trends and statistics.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not share or disclose user information with third-parties without your express written consent.
● We may share certain Personal Identifiable Information with third-party partners, so they can send you information about promotions or offers for their services.
● We may share Personal Viewing Information and demographic aspects of Personal Identifiable Information. All Personal Viewing Information and Personal Identifiable Information will be aggregated and anonymized prior to sharing any kind with third parties.
● We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
o We may share information with relevant authorities to comply with the law.
o We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
● We may share information with those who need such information to work, conduct business, or perform services for us.
● We may share Personal Identifiable Information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” of receiving materials from the Company. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Children. The site is intended for general use, but it is not directed at children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information, including Personal Identifiable Information and Personal Viewing Information, from children under 13. If you become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to remove the information and terminate their account.
California Residents. California's “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
614 Inkster Ave
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49008